’Wake Up from the Thought Dream, and Live the Freedom you are’
6 Week Online Group
This online closed group offers a unique opportunity to:
– question your beliefs about who you are;
– question your beliefs about what seems to limit and restrict you;
– share with and be supported by like-minded people.
Through live online talks, questions and intimate dialogues Unmani will offer guidance to:
– deeply acknowledge that you are not limited to what you think;
– to come home to who you really are;
– being touched by the Openness and Freedom that you really are.
It is about waking up out of the dream of thought, and live the freedom that you really are. It is about exploring the truth, and what seems to restrict you, in the midst of your daily live.
‘If you really step out of the way, and stop assuming you can control it, you will see what this Life energy does on its own. Risk living in wonder and surprise.’ – Unmani
Your registration includes:
• Six live 1-hour video sessions — each session includes a talk followed by the opportunity for you to speak with Unmani directly.
• Each session includes sharings and dialogues.
• Video replays to watch at your convenience any time — no need to worry if you miss a session!
•MP3s of all the video content — download to your computer so you can revisit the sessions long after the group ends.
This live online closed group — with Unmani’s unique perspective and insightful guidance — will offer a rich opportunity to wake up to your true nature, and see how this realization is lived in your daily life.
‘Unmani can feel what is really going on for participants (even when they, themselves, can’t) and with a precision and concentration that is so finely attuned, she is able to help each participant to the truth of their experience. She has a seamless way of knowing what is needed – whether through words, expressions, silence, laughter, straight talking … it really is an art.’ L. P
Dates & Details:
There are no online groups scheduled at the moment but please contact us if you would like to be notified when the next one is due to start.
We use Zoom video conferencing software which is free to use online. You will need a computer with a microphone and camera.