‘Stand in the Fire of Truth’
5-Day Intensive Retreat in Goa, India
5th – 9th January 2018
Do you long to courageously stand in the fire of Truth so that you can finally Wake up and be Free?
Unmani offers this 5 day intensive retreat for seekers of the truth to wake up to who you really are beyond all thoughts, hopes, fears and dreams.
These 5 days together offer a rich opportunity to:
– finally acknowledge the silence that is beyond all the words.
– know the wholeness and freedom beyond all limitations and restrictions
– question, share and discover how this life can be lived in truth and openness, without any false promises or dreamy experiences
– wake up out of the dream of separation
– deeply acknowledge that you are not limited to what you think
Wake up out of the dream of thought, and live the Openness and Freedom that you really are. In one-to-one dialogues, group sharing, silence and laughter we explore the truth, and what seems to stop you from living this in your life.
Unmani’s message is not only in her words but also in the energy field. She speaks from that ‘beingness’ that awakens to itself when it is heard. While the words are used to undo confusion and misunderstandings, it is also about resonating with what is happening, beyond all the words.
‘If you really step out of the way, and stop assuming you can control it, you will see what this Life energy does on its own. Risk living in wonder and surprise.’
Your registration includes:
– 4 hours a day of sessions with Unmani
– 10am-1pm (with half hour teabreak) 4pm-5.30pm for 5 days
– each session includes talks, sharings and intimate dialogues
– one-to-one attention for all participants
– opportunity to ask any questions or investigate any personal issue (within limits)
– small group limited to 8 people
– held in the intimate space of a private house in Arambol
– full participation is asked
– guided meditations
– guitar playing and songs by Robert, based on Unmani’s words
– All sessions will be recorded so that you can listen to them again in your own time
– time in between sessions to integrate and for more to arise to explore and share
– Tea and fruit are available at all times.
– At the end, a potluck group dinner to close the intensive
– 4 hours a day, 5 days, 8 people
– Friday 5th – Tuesday 9th January 2018
– Arambol field, Goa, India (more address details will be given to registered participants)
– €160 or 12,000 rupees (not including accommodation or meals) / €60 or 4000 rupees non-refundable deposit to secure your place
– Open to anyone who has a genuine love of the truth
To apply, please write with a short description of what has moved you to want to join this intensive. Write from the heart. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Intensive in Goa’.
If you would really like to join us but have genuine financial difficulties, please email us. Some concessions are available for struggling travelers of India.
‘More than any other retreat, Unmani’s intensives leave you nowhere to go but to come face to face with the truth of who you are.’
Please note that before you apply to join this Intensive, Unmani asks that all participants come to at least one open meeting. If this is physically impossible, please make sure that you have watched several of Unmani’s free video clips available on Youtube.